Grade A logistics space available in Roosendaal
8,800 sqm unit
Available from Q4 2022
Flexible logistics space in Roosendaal
From Q4 2022, this newly-developed, Grade A warehouse on the Borchwerf I industrial estate in Roosendaal will be available to lease.
Designed with logistics sector occupiers in mind, it offers a range of features to enable smooth operations and will meet high standards of energy efficiency throughout.
The 9,000 sqm facility offers 7,880 sqm of high-quality warehousing plus mezzanine and offices on a 6-ha site. There is an opportunity to add more office space if needed.
Located close to the A17 motorway, Borchwerf I offers rapid connections to Bergen op Zoom and Moerdijk, with Breda, Antwerp and Rotterdam all within easy reach.
Occupiers would be joining the wide range of businesses already located in the area, including Aldi, Cloetta, DHL, DSV, Imperial, Jan de Rijk, Lidl, Loendersloot, OHL, Polynorm and Raben.
Verdion would manage the building and be your main point of contact. Our team will handle all commercial and insurance requirements and working closely with the facilities manager to ensure that the space meets occupiers’ needs.
A strategic location
Located three minutes away from the A17 motorway, this site benefits from outstanding transport connections for local, national and international journeys.
Source: Google Maps
Sustainability and energy efficiency
- Highly energy efficient building design
- Insulated roof and façade in accordance with Dutch building regulations
- Roofing prepared for photovoltaic energy generation
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Targeting BREEAM Very Good sustainability rating
Masterplan not to scale. For indicative purposes only.
- 12m internal clear height
- 23m x 12m column grid
- Warehouse floor load 50 kN/m2
- Mezzanine floor load 5 kN/m2
- Very-flat floor in accordance with NEN 2747 class 3 in storage area and NEN 2747 class 4 in handling area
- Point load 90kN
- FM sprinkler installation with ESFR K360 sprinkler heads
- LED fixtures with motion sensors
- 2.4m concrete plinth around the building exterior
- Secure 32m-deep yard (22m in concrete) with automated sliding gate
- 200 lux LED lighting in warehouse storage area, 250 lux in warehouse handling area 500 lux lighting in offices
- Indirect gas heated to 17ºC in warehouse, 21ºC in offices
- Car parking including accessible and EV spaces
- Cable ducts for telephone and data wiring
- Mechanical ventilation
Verdion is a real estate investor, developer, asset and investment manager specialising in the industrial and logistics sector and operating across Europe.
From central London headquarters and offices in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Copenhagen and Gothenburg, we develop high specification facilities for major retail, manufacturing and third-party logistics clients and acquire strategic development land as well as existing built assets with potential for added value through technical innovation and development expertise.
Our excellent relationships with major e-tailers, retailers, 3PLs and manufacturers is strengthened by a deep understanding of their requirements and a track record of delivery. Verdion’s ability to execute is underpinned by market-leading technical expertise, meaning that our team can deliver the most complex projects and most demanding requirements.
Since 2013 Verdion has created a €1.7 billion pan-European investment portfolio, most of which we continue to manage on behalf of our investor partners following completion, thereby maintaining our customer relationships for the long-term.
Verdion’s core values are founded on sustainable business practices, working with professionalism and respect for the environment and the needs of our occupiers, local communities and our investor partners.
For all enquiries and commercial terms subject to tenants’ requirements please contact:
T. +31 (0)6 155 985 52
Robbert van Oers
T. +31 (0)6 155 788 15
Lage Mosten 55b4822 NK
T. +49 (0) 174 2405 566
T. +49 (0) 174 3434 992
Verdion GmbH Große
Gallusstraße 16-18 60311
Frankfurt am Main
Tussenriemer 7 Brochure
Tussenriemer 7 Masterplan